AT2694      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: glnX44
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL14
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- hisG1-- This mutation has been reported as either a frameshift or a 36 nt deletion
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- guaA21-- is Taylor's guaA5.
- pheA2::Mu-- is due to the integration of phage mu-1 at the pheA locus.
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Taylor, A.L., C.D. Trotter 1967. Revised linkage map of Escherichia coli. Bacteriol.Rev. 31:332-353