LU63      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacI22
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- Δ(kdpC-kdpA)18-- deletion has been called kdpABC5.
- crp-1-- comes from Pasten's strain 5333. Check for reversion of this mutation.
- glpR8(glpc)-- is a glp-constitutive mutation, obtained as a reversion of the glpR7, non-inducible phenotype.
- glpR7(glpn)-- may or may not be present in this strain.
- lacI22 was formerly called laci3-
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- glpc = constitutive expr.glp regulon
- glpn = non-inducible for glp regulon
- strR = streptomycin resist.