2000      Source of Strain:
Paris StrainOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA2
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- EMG7 Clowes & Hayes Lab Manual.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Franklin, N.C., S.E. Luria 1961. Transduction by bacteriophage P1 and the properties of the lac genetic region in E. coli and S. dysenteriae. Virology 15:299-311