CY55      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
42 Map Position:
23.58 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- Transfers fabA as last marker.
- fabA2(ts)-- is a temperature-sensitive mutation.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- ts = Temperature Sensitive
- Cronan, J.E., D.F. Silbert, D.L. Wulff 1972. Mapping of the fabA locus for unsaturated fatty acid biosynthesis in Escherichia coli. J.Bacteriol. 112:206-211