WA2899      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: leuB6
, hsdA+Strain Comments:
- Could not find description card; sent pedigree.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- Δ(cod-lacI)6-- is Lederberg's lac-72 from strain W4032. It is lacI-Z-Y-. Feedback, 1999, indicates that it also deletes part or all of the cod operon.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- deoB20-- E. coli 15 mutation.
- Δ(cod-lacI)6 was formerly called lac-3
- Δ(cod-lacI)6 was formerly called Δ6
- Δ(cod-lacI)6 was formerly called lac-72(del)
- deoB20 was formerly called thyR32
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor