CAG2      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rpsL104 or rpsL17
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- hisG1-- This mutation has been reported as either a frameshift or a 36 nt deletion
- metC69-- was called metC58 by A.L. Taylor.
- uxaC201-- is called uxaC1 by Portalier et al.
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- = strep-resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Liebke, H., C.A. Gross, W. Walter, R.R. Burgess 1980. A new mutation rpoD800, affecting the sigma subunit of E. coli RNA polymerase is allelic to two other sigma mutants. Mol.Gen.Genet. 177:277-282