GE91      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: araBAD-9
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- Transduction: trp-3 -> trp+. proA2 = DE62.
- galK2(Oc)-- is a GAA(glu) to TAA(ochre) mutation, residue 134. Oller et al.1993. Apparently non-suppressible, since all revertants found were at the ochre site.
- Δ(gpt-proA)62 was formerly called proA2
- galK2(Oc) was formerly called gal2
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- L? = assignment uncertain
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- Eggertsson, G 1968. Mapping of ochre suppressors in Escherichia coli. Genet. Res. 11(1):15-20.