PC0205      Source of Strain:
N. GlansdorffOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-20
, purA45Strain Comments:
- This is next to last strain in table 1 of Glansdorff paper cited. It is called PC0205 in de Haan paper above. It is in Verhoef & de Haan 1966 Mutat. Res. 3:101 but is given no name there.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Glansdorff, N., G. Sand, C. Verhoef 1967. The dual genetic control of ornithine transcarbamylase synthesis in Escherichia coli K12. Mutat.Res. 4:743-751
- de Haan, P.G. 1969. Mutat.Res. 8:505-0