RK4349      Source of Strain:
R.J. KadnerOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: Δpro-3
, metB1Strain Comments:
- Δpro-3-- is proA or proB.
- Δ(cod-lacI)6-- is Lederberg's lac-72 from strain W4032. It is lacI-Z-Y-. Feedback, 1999, indicates that it also deletes part or all of the cod operon.
- Δ(cod-lacI)6 was formerly called lac-3
- Δ(cod-lacI)6 was formerly called Δ6
- Δ(cod-lacI)6 was formerly called lac-72(del)
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = tetracycline resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.