AB378      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#: Map Position: Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- cysE8-- mutant grows on L-cysteine, has low reversion rate.
- cysE8 was formerly called cysA8
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor