C91      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#: Map Position: Chromosomal Markers: fhuA22
, pho-31Strain Comments:
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- rrnB-2-- : loss of spacer loop sequence
- creC510-- The constitutive phenotype is due to an R77P amino acid substitution
- pho-31-- is phoS or phoT.
- creC510 was formerly called phoM510
- Const = constitutive
- T2R = T2 Resistant
- Garen, A., S. Garen 1963. Genetic evidence on the nature of the repressor for alkaline phosphatase in E. coli. J.Mol.Biol. 6:433-438