GR300      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#: Map Position: Chromosomal Markers: fhuA22
, gltSo14Strain Comments:
- zhe-923::Tn10-- cotransduces 71% with rpsL, 79% with rpsE, and 63% with kefB
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- gltSo14-- is Halpern's gltC7.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant
- T2R = T2 Resistant
- Rowland, G.C., P.M. Giffard, I.R. Booth 1984. Genetic studies of the phs locus of Escherichia coli, a mutation causing pleiotropic lesions in metabolism and pH homeostasis. FEBS Lett. 173:295-300