Source of Strain:
J.D. BoekeOther Designations:
BD1127 HfrOther Designations:
Hfr Point of Origin#: Map Position: Chromosomal Markers: fhuA22
, creC510Strain Comments:
- Strain made by D. Bieke in Zinder lab. Designation; assigned in Zinder lab is K745.
- phoA4(Am)-- is Garen's phoAS26 . It is suppressed by leuX151, glnV33(=supE33) and serU132(=supD32).
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- rrnB-2-- : loss of spacer loop sequence
- creC510-- The constitutive phenotype is due to an R77P amino acid substitution
- creC510 was formerly called phoM510
- serU132(AS) was formerly called supD32
- serU132(AS) was formerly called Su1+
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Const = constitutive
- T2R = T2 Resistant