NSJ75      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#: Map Position: Chromosomal Markers: tlnA1
, tlnB2Strain Comments:
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Sivasubramanian, N, R Jayaraman 1976. Thiolutin resistant mutants of Escherichia coli are they RNA chain initiation mutants? Mol. Gen. Genet. 145(1):89-96.
- Sivasubramanian, N., R. Jayaraman 1980. Mapping of two transcription mutations (tlnI and tlnII) conferring thiolutin resistance, adjacent to dnaZ and rho in Escherichia coli. Mol.Gen.Genet. 180:609-615