Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, ara-13Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- ara-13-- PURGE THIS MARKER. IT DOES NOT EXIST. Was present in some of the early strains, but apparently has been lost.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- ppc-2 was formerly called glu-1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.