CCMB1002      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
2A Map Position:
12.20 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: garB10
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- pst-9-- pstA or B
- creC510-- The constitutive phenotype is due to an R77P amino acid substitution
- creC510 was formerly called phoM510
- pst-9 was formerly called phoT9
- Const = constitutive
- T2R = T2 Resistant
- ts = Temperature Sensitive
- Chitnis, SN, KS Prasad, PM Bhargava 1990. Isolation and characterization of autolysis-defective mutants of Escherichia coli that are resistant to the lytic activity of seminalplasmin. J. Gen. Microbiol. 136(3):463-9.