NI510      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: leuB6
, metB1Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- thiK48-- - Note: a thiK thiD double is unable to grow in the presence of thiamin. Grows in Luria + 0.1 uM thiamin monophosphate.
- cpxB11-- was formerly called cpxB1.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = strep-resistant
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Imamura, N., H. Nakayama 1982. thiK and thiL loci of Escherichia coli. (Erratum: 152:1308,1982). J.Bacteriol. 151:708-717