H12R14b      Source of Strain: Sex:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
2A Map Position:
12.20 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: garB10
, creC510Strain Comments:
- phoA5(Am)-- is Garen's phoAH12.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- phoT-35-- is a phoS or phoT mutation.
- rrnB-2-- : loss of spacer loop sequence
- creC510-- The constitutive phenotype is due to an R77P amino acid substitution
- creC510 was formerly called phoM510
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- Const = constitutive
- T2R = T2 Resistant