K1227      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: ompF627
, creC510Strain Comments:
- M.Russel, personal communication
- oppC506::Tn10-- cotransduces 83% with tyrT and 43% with trpA. It was shown to be within the oppC locus by Nichols et al. (1998).
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- rrnB-2-- : loss of spacer loop sequence
- creC510-- The constitutive phenotype is due to an R77P amino acid substitution
- creC510 was formerly called phoM510
- oppC506::Tn10 was formerly called zci-506::Tn10
- = tetracycline resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Const = constitutive
- T2R = T2 Resistant