DH1/pCD100      Source of Strain:
pCD100 Plasmid Markers/Mutations: cdsA Chromosomal Markers: glnV44
, hsdR17Strain Comments:
- pCD100 carries the cds gene.
- recA1-- : Missense mutation, altered isoelectric point. Sequenced: G to A for Nuc. 720 (Gly 160 Asp).
- endA1-- G to A transition mutation resulting in E208K amino acid substitution.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = good miniprep dsDNA quality
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- NalR = Nalidix.acidResist.
- Icho, T, CE Bulawa, CR Raetz 1985. Molecular cloning and sequencing of the gene for CDP-diglyceride hydrolase of Escherichia coli. J. Biol. Chem. 260(22):12092-8.
- Icho, T., C.P. Sparrow, C.H.R. Raetz 1985. Molecular cloning and sequencing of the gene for CDP-diglyceride synthetase of Escherichia coli. J.Biol.Chem. 260:12078-12083