PN102      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
2A Map Position:
12.20 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: garB10
, mcrB1Strain Comments:
- phoA4(Am)-- is Garen's phoAS26 . It is suppressed by leuX151, glnV33(=supE33) and serU132(=supD32).
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- serU132(AS) was formerly called supD32
- serU132(AS) was formerly called Su1+
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- T2R = T2 Resistant
- Nurse, P., K.H. Zavitz, K.J. Marians 1991. Inactivation of the Escherichia coli PriA DNA replication protein induces the SOS response. J.Bacteriol. 173:6686-6693