LS854      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, trpR55Strain Comments:
- crp3(del) is called crp45 in Sabourin & Beckwith.
- his-85 is called his-29 by Soll.
- trpA9605 and his-85 are amber mutations.
- trpA9605(Am)-- is an amber mutation. It is suppressed by supD32.
- his-85(Am)-- is an amber mutation. It is suppressed by supD32.
- IN(rrnD-rrnE)1-- Inverts the region between rrnD (73.74 min) and rrnE (90.66 min)
- trpR55-- is trpR2 of Yanofsky. It is a frameshift mutation. Trp levels are indistinguishable from those in trpR deletions or amber mutations (no functional repressor).
- his-85(Am) was formerly called his-29
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Sabourin, D, J Beckwith 1975. Deletion of the Escherichia coli crp gene. J. Bacteriol. 122(1):338-40.