CAG12203      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
43 Map Position:
31.58 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: crcA3105::Tn10kan
, spoT1Strain Comments:
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- crcA3105::Tn10kan was formerly called zbe-3105::Tn10kan
- crcA3105::Tn10kan was formerly called ybeG3105::Tn10kan
- = kanamycin resistant
- Singer, M., T.A. Baker, G. Schnitzler, S.M. Deischel, M. Goel, W.F. Dove, K.J. Jaacks, A.D. Grossman, J.. Erickson, C.A. Gross 1989. A collection of strains containing genetically linked alternating antibiotic resistance elements for genetic mapping of
- Nichols, BP, O Shafiq, V Meiners 1998. Sequence analysis of Tn10 insertion sites in a collection of Escherichia coli strains used for genetic mapping and strain construction. J. Bacteriol. 180(23):6408-11.