LCB107      Source of Strain:
L.B. de LaresSex:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1
, metB1Strain Comments:
- The LCB strains were formerly called CB strains.
- trpA43-- is Yanofsky's trpA23.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- de Lares, L.B., J. Ratouchniak, F. Casse 1977. Chromosomal location of gene governing the trehalose utilization in Escherichia coli K12. Mol.Gen.Genet. 152:105-108