SK596      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
1 Map Position:
96.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, opgB202::Tn10Strain Comments:
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- opgB202::Tn10-- cotransduces 34% with serB and 13% with thr and ca. 50% with hsd. Shown by PCR analysis (Nichols et al.) to be within opgB at nucleotide 4,595,002 (99.0 min.).
- opgB202::Tn10 was formerly called
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant