LEA145      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: secA206
, P1RStrain Comments:
- This is a spontaneous pur+ derivative of strain LE145.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- P1R-- This is a spontaneous pur+ derivative of strain LE145.
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- lacI22 was formerly called laci3-
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- aziR = azide resistance
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Bracha, M, E Yagil 1973. A ne type of alkaline phosphatase-negative mutants in Escherichia coli K12. Mol. Gen. Genet. 122(1):53-60.