H649      Source of Strain:
P.G. de HaanOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Stouthamer, AH, PG de Haan, HJ Nijkamp 1965. Mapping of purine markers in Escherichia coli K 12. Genet. Res. 6(3):442-53.