AN1273      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: entA403
, ΔargH1Strain Comments:
- The allele numbers are based on a derivation from AN1256, which we have not yet confirmed.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- recA56-- Amino acid substitution Arg 60 Cys
- srlD300::Tn10-- : The insertion was determined by sequencing to be within srlD (F.W.Pons, pers.commun., Oct.2000)
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- srlD300::Tn10 was formerly called srlC300::Tn10
- = tetracycline resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.