JR28      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL17
, uxuA1Strain Comments:
- thyA3-- Strains with this marker must have their medium supplemented with thymine (25ug/ml). This is true even for rich medium such as LB. Otherwise thymine starvation can lead to thymineless death.
- metC69-- was called metC58 by A.L. Taylor.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- = strep-resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Portalier, R., J.M. Robert-Baudouy, F. Stoeber 1972. Mol.Gen.Genet. 118:335-0