DF225      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: leuB6
, metB1Strain Comments:
- The gap-3 marker reverts at a relatively high rate.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = strep-resistant
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- Hillman, JD, DG Fraenkel 1975. Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase mutants of Escherichia coli. J. Bacteriol. 122(3):1175-9.