JRG861a      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: gal-25
- IN(rrnD-rrnE)1-- Inverts the region between rrnD (73.74 min) and rrnE (90.66 min)
- iclR7(Const)-- renders this strain constitutive for isocitrate lyase.
- fnr-1 was formerly called nirR1
- trpA9761(Am) was formerly called trp-47
- trpA9761(Am) was formerly called trp-40
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- Const = constitutive
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Lambden, PR, JR Guest 1976. Mutants of Escherichia coli K12 unable to use fumarate as an anaerobic electron acceptor. J. Gen. Microbiol. 97(2):145-60.