AB2154      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
13 Map Position:
84.98 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Pittard, J 1964. Effect of phage-controlled restriction on genetic linkage in bacterial crosses. J. Bacteriol. 87(5):1256-7.
- Pittard, J, EM Walker 1967. Conjugation in Escherichia coli: recombination events in terminal regions of transferred deoxyribonucleic acid. J. Bacteriol. 94(5):1656-63.