JE7350      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: leuB6
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- Received from National Institute of Genetics, Japan, their No.1909.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- aziR = azide resistance
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Noguchi, S., Y. Nishimura, S. Nishimura 1982. Isolation and characterization of an Escherichia coli mutant lacking tRNA-guanine transglycosylase. J.Biol.Chem. 257:6544-6550