TN521      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: Δ(argF-lac)169
, Δ(soxS-soxR)566Strain Comments:
- Δ(argF-lac)169-- extends from mmuP through orfs preceding argF, through lac to mhpD, literally Δ(mmuP-mhpD)169. (Peters et al. 2003 JB 185:2017)
- Δ(argF-lac)169-- from strain Hfr3000 U169 was initially called ΔlacU169 and described as a lacZY mutation until found to include argF and lacI.
- IN(rrnD-rrnE)1-- Inverts the region between rrnD (73.74 min) and rrnE (90.66 min)
- Δ(soxS-soxR)566 was formerly called soxR901(del)
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Nunoshiba, T., B. Demple 1993. Potent intracellular oxidative stress exerted by the carcinogen 3-nitroquinoline-N-oxide. Cancer Res. 53:3250-3252