ET1214      Source of Strain: Other Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA2::IS2
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- zig-219::Tn10, formerly called zig2::Tn10, cotransduces 85% with glnA and 20% with rha. Reference below is to zig-219::Tn10.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- zih-219::Tn10-- cotransduces with glnA and 20% with rha.
- fhuA2::IS2 was formerly called fhuA2
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = tetracycline resistant
- ::IS2 = Insertion of IS2
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- L? = assignment uncertain
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Pahel, G, FR Bloom, B Tyler 1979. Deletion mapping of the polA-metB region of the Escherichia coli chromosome. J. Bacteriol. 138(2):653-6.