NK6051      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
1 Map Position:
96.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: Δ(gpt-lac)5
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- Δ(gpt-lac)5-- is the deletion Δ( pro-lac)X111 of Jacob and originated in the strain Hfr 3000 X111.
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- purK79::Tn10 was formerly called purE79::Tn10
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant
- Wanner, B.L. 1986. Novel regulatory mutants of the phosphate regulon in Escherichia coli K-12. J.Mol.Biol. 191:39-58