AN936      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: entA403
, ΔargH1Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Downie, JA, AE Senior, F Gibson, GB Cox 1979. A fifth gene (uncE) in the operon concerned with oxidative phosphorylation in Escherichia coli. J. Bacteriol. 137(2):711-8.