HO-202      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: galK35
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- galK35-- is Brenner's gal-U99 from Hfr 3000 U99 and has been called galK99
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- ts = Temperature Sensitive
- Ohsawa, H, B Maruo 1976. Restoration by ribosomal protein S1 of the defective translation in a temperature-sensitive mutant of Escherichia coli K-12: characterization and genetic studies. J. Bacteriol. 127(3):1157-66.
- Yamamoto, M, M Nomura, H Ohsawa, B Maruo 1977. Identification of a temperature-sensitive asparaginyl-transfer ribonucleic acid synthetase mutant of Escherichia coli. J. Bacteriol. 132(1):127-31.