SJ2      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
1 Map Position:
96.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: panB6
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- The order is aceEF, pan, TetR. This strain appears to be no longer Hfr.
- zad-220::Tn10-- cotransduces 96-98% with panD. The insertion is in orf yadC (at nucleotide 150,100, minute 3.235).
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- zad-220::Tn10 was formerly called yadC
- = tetracycline resistant