DC309      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: galK35
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- DC309 is a fabAp-, TetS transductant: Pl(DC170) x DC308.
- galK35-- is Brenner's gal-U99 from Hfr 3000 U99 and has been called galK99
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- p = promoter, regulatory region
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Clark, D.P., D. DeMendoza, M. Polacco, J.E. Cronan 1983. Beta-hydroxydecanoyl thio ester dehydrase does not catalyze a rate-limiting step in Escherichia coli unsaturated fatty acid synthesis. Biochemistry 22:5897-0