NFB101      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
1 Map Position:
96.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, opgB11Strain Comments:
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- opgB11-- is called mdoB1 in the paper cited below.
- opgB11 was formerly called
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Jackson, G.S., J.P. Bohin, E.P. Kennedy 1984. Biosynthesis of membrane-derived oligosaccharides: characterization of mdoB mutants defective in phosphoglycerol transferase I activity. J.Bacteriol. 160:976-981