ND44      Source of Strain:
F152-4 Plasmid Markers/Mutations: glnV0
(AS) Chromosomal Markers: Δ(nadA-galE)35
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- Strain received from E. Ohtsubo. No reference known.
- The supE allele on F152-4 is probably supE44.
- recA1-- : Missense mutation, altered isoelectric point. Sequenced: G to A for Nuc. 720 (Gly 160 Asp).
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor