PL225, Rec-      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: Δ(nadA-galE)35
, rpsL104 or rpsL180
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- recA1-- : Missense mutation, altered isoelectric point. Sequenced: G to A for Nuc. 720 (Gly 160 Asp).
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Mizuuchi, K, T Fukasawa 1969. Chromosome mobilization in rec-merodiploids of Escherichia coli K12 following infection with bacteriophage lambda. Virology 39(3):467-81.