2000k MSE248      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- This strain carries an uncharacterized gal permease defect.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- Δlac-38-- is a deletion of the entire lac operon.
- fhuA2::IS2 was formerly called fhuA2
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- ::IS2 = Insertion of IS2
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- GalS = UDPGal accum.toxic if GalKRP+
- L? = assignment uncertain
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Malamy, M. 1966. Cold Spr.Harb.Symp.Quant.Biol. 31:189-0