A592      Source of Strain: Sex:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- glpc = constitutive expr.glp regulon
- Nagel de Zwaig, R, SE Luria 1967. Genetics and physiology of colicin-tolerant mutants of Escherichia coli. J. Bacteriol. 94(4):1112-23.