CS5      Source of Strain:
Marcus & HalpernSex:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
2A Map Position:
12.20 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: garB10
, metB1Strain Comments:
- gltSo10 is gltC5 of Marcus & Halpern.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- gltS10 was formerly called gltSo10
- gltS10 was formerly called gltC10
- = operator
- T2R = T2 Resistant
- Marcus, M., Y.S. Halpern 1967. Genetic analysis of glutamate transport in Escherichia coli. J.Bacteriol. 93:1409-1415