AB2547      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
12 Map Position:
68.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: glnV44
, ΔargH1Strain Comments:
- ilvD188 is suppressed by ochre suppressors.
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- lysV123(OS) was formerly called supN23
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- OS = ochre(UAA) suppressor
- Eggertsson, G., E.A. Adelberg 1965. Map positions and specificities of suppressor mutations in Escherichia coli K-12. Genetics 52:319-340