AB2229      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
13 Map Position:
84.98 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Pittard, J 1964. Effect of phage-controlled restriction on genetic linkage in bacterial crosses. J. Bacteriol. 87(5):1256-7.
- PITTARD, J 1965. EFFECT OF INTEGRATED SEX FACTOR ON TRANSDUCTION OF CHROMOSOMAL GENES IN ESCHERICHIA COLI. J. Bacteriol. 89:680-6.