CSH105      Source of Strain:
J.H. MillerOther Designations:
F128-(CSH105) Plasmid Markers/Mutations: lacI373
, lacZ575 Chromosomal Markers: ara-600
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- Δ(gpt-lac)5-- is the deletion Δ( pro-lac)X111 of Jacob and originated in the strain Hfr 3000 X111.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Cupples, C.G., J.H. Miller 1989. A set of lacZ mutations in Escherichia coli that allow rapid detection of each of the six base substitutions. Proc.Natl.Acad.Sci.USA 86:5345-5349
- Miller, J.H. 1992. Short Course in Bact.Genet. CSH Press 1:431