AB2437      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
3 Map Position:
6.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: glnV44
, uvrA6Strain Comments:
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Howard-Flanders, P, L Theriot, JB Stedeford 1969. Some properties of excision-defective recombination-deficient mutants of Escherichia coli K-12. J. Bacteriol. 97(3):1134-41.